Fix Pendrive Not Showing In My Computer Problem


Sometimes When We Insert Our Pendrive In One Of The Port Of Our CPU...Then Pendrive Is Detected By Computer Very Easily But Not Shown In My Computer Window.

http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/fix-pendrive-not-showing-in-my-computer.html

This Occurs Mostly With New Pendrives Connected With Computers For First Time..If You Are Facing Pendrive Not Detecting Problem Then Its Not Your Pendrive Fault..Its Your Windows Fault.

That Kind Of Problem Comes When Window Is Failed To Allocate A Drive Letter To Inserted Pendrive.
This Problem Is Very Easy To Fix. Lets Start :)

STEP 1:Click On Start.

STEP 2:Click On Run,Then Type compmgmt.msc And Then Click Ok..
A Computer Management Window Will Open.


http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/fix-pendrive-not-showing-in-my-computer.html



STEP 3:Click On Disk Management.Then A Disk Management Window Will Appear At Right

STEP 4:On this disk management window, you can see some drives including the portable drive Or Pendrive. Right click on your Pendrive and click change drive letter and paths. A Small Window Will Appear.


STEP 5:Now Click On Change And Assign A New Drive Letter To Your Pendrive Which Is Not Used By Any Of Your Hard disk drives.

STEP 6:After assigning the new drive letter your Pendrive will show up in my computer with other drives.If Not Then Reboot Your Computer.. :)


Hope This Helps You.. :)

{ 11 comments... read them below or add one }

David Hoshaw said...

Your six simple steps worked like a charm for my pc to detect the unrecognizable usb ports. Thank you.

achu said...

I tried but my computer is not able to detect the usb drive in the disk management also.

Calmed said...

Thank you for the info, However what if change drive letter and paths is grayed out? What is the next step?

kazirhut.com said...

sorry it does not work for my win7. thnx.

Anonymous said...

Great post. I'm going through many of these issues as well..
Feel free to visit my website music downloads

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work
and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.

my homepage :: car Parts

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This piece of writing posted at this web
site is truly nice.

my web site; Cccam for free

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what I was seeking for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this website.

Stop by my page: sky half price june 2010 cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing| cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing| cccam server|server cardsharing|skybox f3 cardsharing|cccam|cardsharing anbieter|cccam pay server|cccam server premium|dreambox|server dreambox|buy cardsharing|cardsharing|cardsharing server|dreambox 800|free card sharing server|satellite cardsharing kings|test line cccam|card sharing|card sharing servers|cardsharing canalsat|cccam line|cccam test line|free cccam server|sat keys|satellite cardsharing|

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here regularly.
I am quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Feel free to surf to my page ... cccam download vu duo

Anonymous said...

Palatine Bridge rosacea laser treatment

Feel free to visit my webpage; Mounds View rosacea treatment

bunty said...

sorry it does not work for my win7

Post a Comment