Trick To Reset Memory Card Password


Hello Friends,

Many Of Us have A Common Habit To Put Password In Things To Keep Our Things Secrete..But Some Times This Habit Becomes a cause of our frustration..If you read the title of the post then you know that for what i am talking for..:(Yeah you are right..i am talking about Reset of Memory Card Password..
http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/06/trick-to-reset-your-memory-card.html
Why I said That Memory Card Password Recovery Becomes a Cause of Our Frustration...?
Its Simple..Cause If anyone Set A password In Memory Card Then It Is Not Easily Recoverable.. Even It doesn't Remove After Formatting..:(
off-course many of Online tools and software claims that they can able to Reset Memory Card Password..But They Are Only a Waste Of time And Money..

But Friends There Is a Possible Way By Which You Can Able To Reset Memory Card Password.. I tried This Method And Works Fine For Me..So today I am Sharing It With You :)

So Lets Start..
STEP 1: If You Are Using A Java Based Or Any Other Phone Then First Of all You Have To Insert Your Memory Card In To A Symbian Phone to Reset Memory Card Password..if You don't have any Symbian Phone..Contact With Your Friends You will Find it Easily.. :)

STEP 2: After That Go To This Downloading Link And Download X-plore.. X-plore is a free symbian File Manager Utility.

STEP 3: Then Install X-plore On Your Symbian Mobile.

STEP 5: Open X-plore And Press 0 "To Show System Files".

STEP 6: After That Go To The Following Path C:/SYS/DATA/MMCSTORE with X-plore.

STEP 7:Press 3 under Options To Set It in Hex Viwer.

STEP 8: In Third Column You Will See A Line Of Code Like This... TMSD02G (c??”?x???8?2?1?2?6)

Check The Character Between '?'
Bingo Its Your Password..i.e  8216 :))
Now Reset Memory Card Password by entering this password.

For More Cool Tricks Like This..Check Our Mobile Phone Trick Index.. :)

{ 50 comments... read them below or add one }

rajat gupta said...

can't find mmcstore...any other way???

Shahriar Kabir Tashik said...

Thanks!

krish said...

can u say me hw to restore my deleted files in SD card.... eventhough there r many software i cant find a ryt solution for dat :(

freezer said...

not working for s60v5

sameer said...

I am having a touch phone so what i must do

wazz said...

Hi unable to access sys folder..it says due to security reasons....

Anonymous said...

I am in fact thankful to the owner of this web site who has shared this impressive paragraph
at here.

my weblog; compositor

Karan Shivaji Sonawale said...

How could I access the folder 'sys' when it is protected ??

I am unable to access sys folder.it says due to security reasons

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Excellent blog and brilliant style and design.


Feel free to surf to my web site waist to hip ratio calculator

Anonymous said...

The fitness tips for motivation we've been discussing can be very powerful if you use them. The fitness vacation - Whenever vacation is referred to, most of would think enjoying tropical foods, sitting beside the pool, drinking, and partying all night. Pencil in at least three workouts a week on your calendar.

Take a look at my weblog: w2j.org

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most individuals
will go along with your views on this website.


Here is my page: best flight simulator for pc

Anonymous said...

Very rapidly this website will be famous amid all blogging
and site-building users, due to it's nice posts

Also visit my web page ... Crazy Videos

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital information for
me. And i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

My blog post :: Password Hacking

Anonymous said...

Cool blog! Is your theme custom made or did you
download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your design.
Cheers

Take a look at my homepage: sharecash

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again
since I book marked it. Money and freedom is
the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.


Feel free to surf to my webpage :: dailynews

Anonymous said...

Can I post your publish to my wordpress weblog?
I will add a inbound link to your forum. That’s one actually nice post.


My weblog having trouble getting pregnant the third time

Anonymous said...

What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its helped me. Good job.

Feel free to visit my weblog forgot my password

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing post in support of all the internet visitors; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Review my web site Free Minecraft

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.


Check out my website ... psn code

Anonymous said...

For most up-to-date news you have to go to see internet and on the web I found this website as a finest site for latest updates.



my site - minecraft beta

Muhammad Zeeshan said...

i fprget my memory card pasword what can i do?

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The
web site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers

Take a look at my site :: how to hack on dragonvale

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on
few general things, The website style is great, the articles is really great : D.
Good job, cheers

My page ... trabajo orquestas

Anonymous said...

Really no matter if someone doesn't understand then its up to other users that they will assist, so here it happens.

Also visit my weblog ... funny pics with messages

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good success. If you know of any please share.
Kudos!

Look at my homepage funny.videos.com

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this
article then you have to apply these methods to your won website.


My homepage: how to get money for free fast

Anonymous said...

In fact when someone doesn't know then its up to other people that they will help, so here it happens.

My blog - kreatywna reklama

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted
to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I'll
be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!



Review my web blog ... Get free dragonvale gems without jailbreak

Anonymous said...

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enough for
me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as
you did, the net will be much more useful than
ever before.

my site; how to get into my email account

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I know how to truly get useful facts regarding my study and knowledge.


Feel free to visit my web blog; funny cats 2

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was entirely right.
This post actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my web blog ... No Medical Exam Term Life

Anonymous said...

What's up colleagues, pleasant post and pleasant urging commented here, I am actually enjoying by these.

My web-site humor funny video

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really good post. Finding the time and actual effort to make a great article… but what can I say… I put
things off a whole lot and never manage to get anything
done.

Take a look at my blog: free ps3

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
to write some material for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested.

Regards!

Here is my blog; gem cheats on dragonvale

Anonymous said...

Hey there terrific website! Does running a blog like this require a large amount of work?
I've no knowledge of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic but I simply wanted to ask. Thanks a lot!

Look at my weblog ... Earn a money

Anonymous said...

Hi would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a fair price?
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Also visit my web page ... psn codes free no surveys 2012 **

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a
really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

Here is my homepage: perfect curves reviews

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to look
it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
Outstanding blog and outstanding design.

my webpage: stargames.de

Anonymous said...

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if
you are not understanding something completely, but this
article offers pleasant understanding even.

Also visit my weblog ... Recover Twitter Password Tutorial

Anonymous said...

This program is intended to recover lost passwords for RAR/WinRAR archives of versions 2.
xx and 3.xx. http://www.winrarpasswordcracker.com The free professional solution
for recovering lost passwords to RAR and WinRAR archives.


Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the layout of your site?
Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in
the way of content so people could connect with it better.
Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two
pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

Here is my website - password hack

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web page will be famous among all blogging and site-building people, due to it's nice articles or reviews

my web page - twitter account ()

Anonymous said...

Fantastic items from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior
to and you're just extremely magnificent. I really like what you've received here, certainly like what you're stating and the way in which by which you say it. You're making it enjoyable and you still take care
of to stay it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you. That is really a wonderful site.

my blog ... clases de musica

Anonymous said...

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your post.

Thanks a lot and I'm looking ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

My webpage: Bypass Sharecash And Other Surveys

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the
image of a user in his/her mind that how
a user can be aware of it. So that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

Here is my blog post Minecraft download

Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much
more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
Superb work!

Feel free to surf to my site - Car Town Items

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable information you provide for your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and take a look at once more here frequently.
I am reasonably certain I'll learn many new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!

My blog - Free PSN Cards

honeycute said...

am using nokia supernova 7210 and i forget my memory card password...hw to get my memory card password....wat can i do for this problem...help me

Jay said...

not working in nokia expressmusic c-2

sanjai515 said...

Thanks for sharing information.

Videocon Telecom, the next-generation GSM mobile service network is the telecom arm of the $10 billion Videocon Group. The company has partnered with global technology leaders to create a robust infrastructure featuring future ready mobile technologies. Powered by the most advanced GSM-EDGE network, Videocon Telecom aims to redefine the Indian mobile telecommunications industry by leveraging a combination of the parent company’s strong brand recall and retail reach with a spirit of innovation and customer centricity. Videocon endeavours to transform the life of every Indian consumer by changing the very paradigm of the way he or she communicates.

http://www.videocontelecom.com

Post a Comment