How To Call With A Private Number


Hello Friends,

Today I am Writing a Post On "Private Number" Hope You will find It Valuable.
Before Some days Ago One Of my friend calls Me with a private number and irritates me by saying that he is mine girlfriend's Brother.At that time i got a shock that how anyone can able to mask or hide his number as a private number and i make my mind to explore the trick behind that.
I searched google alot On How To Call With A Private Number but didn't found anything worthwhile.
Some Site Says That We can Able to call With Private Number By Proceeding The Number With *67, *86, *87, *31# or #31# but none of them works in india.

other sites says that we have to change the setting of mobile by changing the show my number setting to "hide". but this also doesn't works In India :(



So now what to do to get a private number in india...To Solve This Tricky Puzzle..i had consult with mine friend who irritates me By Making call with a private number and i found a working way by which we can easily mask or hide our number as a private number.

he said me that "he got private number by taking the permission of higher authorities on a application form that his contact number is very much Sensitive and he don't want Let It Go In Wrong Hands. after this he had submit that application form at a customer service office of his operator then they took 3 days of time to made his number private."

Then I also Done The Same That He Said To Me To Make Mine Call With Private number And It Really Works...After The Approval Of Your Application..Your Number Is Really Mask As A Private Number..

So Mates don't digg google for private number calling you will get nothing after that.yet there is no illegal way for private number calling in india.

there is one possible and legal way is that you have to take permission of higher authorities.

if somebody irritates you by calling a private number then you can able to avoid his call by activating blacklist.there are tons of blacklist software available on google to avoid calls from private number.

something for those who are irritating peoples by using private number.guys beware if anyone will give a complaint of your activities to cyber crime cops then you will be caught so use it for legal things instead of irritating to someone.

enjoy.. :) :)


{ 45 comments... read them below or add one }

shoaib said...

to whom we should call bro and what actually we should tell d higher authorities plz reply asap warm regards

Aman Verma said...

hello Shoaib...You need to get signature of higher authorities on a application to make your number private..Higher authorities means...Police Commissioner,superintendent of police etc..You have to mention in application that..You don't want to give your contact number in wrong hands thats why trying to use it as a private number..then submit that application to..your Service provider..they will encode your number with in 3 working days.. :)

vj said...

where do you live & which is ur service provider

Aman Verma said...

every service provider have the same rules and regulations on private number calling..so location and service provider never matters.. :)

Krup's said...

How much it cost in India?

Anonymous said...

The causes I believe it really is terrible is because I only don't believe that that you have to expend all of that cash on dwelling conditioning machines.

Feel free to surf to my web blog :: free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

To arrange mentally for an work out session, heat is the greatest
approach to achieve this.

Look into my weblog; source

Anonymous said...

Believe long run in regards to instruction.



Feel free to visit my web page: free weights for sale used

Anonymous said...

Purchasing a Bowflex can be a significant investment decision.


Feel free to surf to my web page: dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

The PowerBlock is usually a tad significantly less funds than the Bowflex 552.


Here is my web page; http://www.getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-adjustable-dumbbells/

Anonymous said...

The theory of having your own personal products the
place you can utilize it at your own private advantage and without
the need of having to worry a couple of extended line or about individuals within the health and fitness center judging you for how from shape
you will be can be very desirable, and a lot of have found the suitable gym products can definitely get them back again right into a superior regimen of actual physical health and
fitness.

Also visit my webpage ... bowflex dumbbells 552

Anonymous said...

In this article, you may uncover why suspension work outs are most likely for being the technique to
start out one's entire body developing.

Also visit my web-site rubber dumbbells sale

chandrumcs said...

Hi Can u tell me how to make private call

Anonymous said...

To begin with these dwelling fitness centers are according to building muscle
mass by way of energy education.

my blog :: dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

Mesomorphs have thicker skin as well as their hair is weighty in
texture.

Feel free to visit my web-site ... just click the following webpage

Anonymous said...

Personally, I do not imagine that is long plenty of!



My weblog :: click the following document

Anonymous said...

As significantly as I have observed, a lot of individuals have extremely substantial praise for that Bodylastics bands.


Take a look at my web-site - best adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

Many individuals will not recognize it, however , you can
stay/become extremely suit and healthful from just training in your
house.

Here is my web page :: dumbbell sets

Anonymous said...

A single way may very well be to take a cue through the the latest study and
remind ourselves that this lively items we do inside our
day to day everyday living can add to our general health.


my web page; Get More Information

Anonymous said...

Scwhinn is actually a lauded conditioning equipment manufacturer extensively known for their physical exercise bikes.


my website - adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

They think that with absolutely free weights, the exerciser is being forced to go
and control the load by means of a "full range" of motions.


my web site: Suggested Studying

Anonymous said...

At that place, the pressure is off the muscle mass and you also aren't receiving any muscle mass setting up added benefits.

Stop by my page This Webpage

Anonymous said...

Every SelectTech 552 dumbbell adjusts to fifteen distinctive bodyweight configurations from 5 lbs .
to 52.

My website ... mouse click the next document

Anonymous said...

Just before you go out and invest in any items to put in your
home gym you must take into consideration what may be the very best solution.


My homepage free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

And now Terrell Owens has his own dwelling gymnasium.


Also visit my blog post bowflex selecttech 552 adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

The PowerBlock edition look like squarish blocks because of their quickly adjustable nature.


my homepage ... http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/dumbbell-sets/

Anonymous said...

If I don't view what I say some person named Floyd will send ME towards the moon!

Feel free to surf to my homepage ... http://Getfitnstrong.com/bowflex-dumbbells/bowflex-sale-price/

Anonymous said...

Bowflex is the chief in home health and fitness center equipment for many years and it has provided the conditioning minded general public
quite a few diverse selections in household exercise
devices.

Also visit my page :: free weights for sale

Anonymous said...

House gyms, conversely, is usually designed to suit YOUR
actual desires.

Also visit my webpage ... bowflex 552

Anonymous said...

Single or double leg variants are both equally great.


Also visit my webpage; bowflex select tech dumbbells

Anonymous said...

A lot of people today are acquiring ripped off as of late, it truly
is unprecedented!

Also visit my page - weight sets for sale

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre
talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you
could be giving us something enlightening to read?

http://amherstblock.com/index.php?do=/blog/73516/social-media-services-suitable-for-web-business-hype/
http://amherstblock.com/index.php?do=/blog/73516/social-media-services-suitable-for-web-business-hype/
http://amherstblock.com/index.php?do=/profile-27713/info/
http://amartaxiservice.com/?q=node/137957
http://amisenligne.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=46548

Feel free to visit my web-site: minuteman

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!

! Finally I have found something which helped me.
Kudos!

http://create4change.org/?q=node/14610
http://swanriskfinance.or.qa/developing-rapidly-suggestions-relating-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers
http://hip-hopworldwide.com/?q=event/126636
http://2009.desurasur.org/content/facts-subject-dramatical-technologies-suitable-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers
http://www.napfenyt.hu/node/352080
http://www.cuidatufuturo.cl/estudiantes/nanovideo/selecting-no-hassle-secrets-and-techniques-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers
http://www.bitemyshoes.com/?q=concepts-direct-point-options-located-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers
http://thingsgrandpasaid.com/?q=content/pain-free-strategies-involving-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers
http://drupalcamp.fi/content/viicarolwuhsvorls-evaluation-commerce-kickstart-webstore-box
http://www.3gphoneservice.at/artikel/what-exactly-it-quickly-machines-regard-how-buy-cheap-twitter-followers

My web-site ... lederer

Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I have keep in mind your stuff previous to
and you're simply too wonderful. I really like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you're saying and the
best way in which you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it wise. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

Here is my website: travel rentals

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will often come back from now on. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice evening!

Also visit my web blog: how to get a guy to like you

Anonymous said...

The very low affect exercises assist create the cardio
method gradually and steadily.

Here is my web page Suggested Looking at

Anonymous said...

The additional angles you may target your muscle groups with, the easier it becomes to
stimulate new growth and condition all those entire body
parts.

My page :: best adjustable dumbbells

Anonymous said...

Having said that, what I identified would be
that the range of movement presented inside the Bowflex
workouts is vastly outstanding to most other devices or exercises
you can perform by yourself.

My web-site: click through the up coming article

Anonymous said...

You have made some rеallу goоd pоіnts there.
Ӏ checκed on the net for moгe informatіοn аbout
the іѕsuе and found most indіѵiduals wіll go along
with yоur viеws on this sіtе.


Looκ intο my blοg post ... gardening

Krishna Kishore K said...

where do i get application form and what reason should i say to police, will they give for me or not

Jose said...

Who are these "HIGHER AUTHORITIES"?? Be more specific

abhishek said...

MLA hv authority or not

Anirudh Datta said...

near about 350 bucks a month - BSNL

Abhishek said...

Most faltu articles.

amresh kanna said...

only police or any other higher offical signature like politicians,etc

Post a Comment